Below are links to some sites that provide detailed workout programs with video or pictorial instructions.
Target a particular bodypart - www.bodybuilding.com
Build your own custom workout program - www.bodybuilding.com
Current Training Schedule
Off Season Training
- Monday – Legs
- Tuesday – Chest
- Wednesday – Back
- Thursday – Shoulders
- Saturday – Arms
Pre Contest Training Schedule
- Monday – Quads
- Tuesday – Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
- Wednesday – Back, Biceps
- Thursday – Shoulders, Chest
- Friday – Hamstrings, Calves
- Saturday – Biceps/Triceps
- On Tuesday, I will do a full blown Chest workout, then do 3 sets of a shoulder and tricep exercise
- On Wednesday, I will do a full blown Back workout and 3 sets of Bicep work.
- Thursday – I will do a full shoulder workout and throw in 3 sets of a chest presses.
I generally don’t train abs because once I start dieting they come in. They get a lot of indirect work from heavy squatting and deadlifting so I do ab work intermittently usually in between sets of another exercise to keep them sharp.